15 Nov 10 COMMANDMENTS OF FOOD TRUCKERS
1. Thou shalt not have any strange food trucks before the best for your needs. Look ahead, the quality of the truck will influence your profits in the years to come.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the food truck in vain. Get some professional help in the definition of your brand and communication. Your image and brand identity must be built with professionalism.
3. Remember to keep holy the feasts, festivals, public and private events. A food truck can be used in many different ways. Thou shalt not limit yourself!
4. Honor thy clients and friends, telling them where you will be and what you will do. An itinerant business shalt be promoted in a dynamic way. Create multichannel relationships, use social media, entertain.
5. Thou shalt not kill your identity with the multiplication of dishes. An excessively large offer makes you unrecognizable. In the street food business, taste and simplicity are the basic ingredients for success.
6. Thou shalt not commit betrayal towards your products. People look for quality, taste, uniqueness. Offer them openly and thou wilt be appreciated.
7. Thou shalt not compete with other food truckers. Collaborate with them, become friend with them, help them and share your knowledge. Give and thou wilt be given.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Be transparent about what thou do, tell your clients what makes thy dishes special. Clarity and honesty wilt pay.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s food truck. Focus on thy truck. Its aesthetics and cleanliness are your trademark. Efficient equipment and order are the foundations for your productivity.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods. Be original and focus on how to improve your offer, keeping operating costs and preparation time under control.
THE DECALOGUE FOR FOOD TRUCKERS by VS VEICOLI SPECIALI